Planning & Writing helps clients create content that performs. From news writing to email programs, web content, speech writing, ad copy or issue response strategies, I help you get it done. With quality and results.
Craig Maltby helps corporations, public institutions and executives define strategic communication goals and execute programs and projects to achieve those goals. Craig has served more than 20 years in corporate marketing and PR management positions at Meredith Corporation, ConAgra Foods and Kemin Health. Some notable outcomes:
* Helped a major media company grow and fortify its position as the leader in the home and family editorial/advertising category;
* Helped a leading nutrition ingredient company grow and hold a dominant position within the global antioxidant market;
* Built favorable perceptions among eye health professionals about the role of nutrition in countering chronic eye conditions;
* Gained national news attention for a major food company among key magazine and newspaper journalists;
* Helped a Midwest steel mill earn a major energy conservation research subcontract, resulting in nearly $800,000 in estimated annual energy savings.
Craig graduated from The University of Northern Iowa and lives in the greater Des Moines area. He and his wife Jan have two daughters.